Sunday, May 21, 2006

embrace the random v

Here's a silly one: Google your name and the word needs, then record the first ten sentences that appear.

1. Matt needs to have his bottom bared,
and a paddling needs to be administered. (yes, Mistress)

2. Matt needs money. (who doesn't?)

3. Matt needs to not play every little blog meme that comes along. (oh, sweet irony)

4. Matt needs prayers and help and maybe just a balloon, a rainbow, or a little fairy dust now and then. (it's true)

5. Matt needs an Xbox 360. (Nope, but I wish I still had my
Magnavox Odyssey2--PickAxe Pete rocked!)

6. Matt needs tasks. (I have enough already, thank you)

7. Matt needs a family where he will receive support and consistency. (already have one, thanks)

8. Matt needs new liver, please help. (nope, but I haven't had liver and onions in a few years)

9. Matt needs to do my laundry for me. (do it yourself, you lazy slob)

10. Matt needs a fine instrument. (very true--I would love to own a Chapman Stick)

No comments: