Wednesday, February 11, 2009

master of reality check?

I realized today that I still hadn't deposited a $50 gift check from Christmas. Was I saving it for a rainy day? If so, the clouds downpoured like a mofo this afternoon as I hit the used CD stores. My mission: purchase all of the Black Sabbath Castle-remasters that I needed to complete my set. How did I do? As my friend Harry would say, it was a legendary score.

26. Black Sabbath -- Black Sabbath
27. Black Sabbath -- Paranoid
28. Black Sabbath -- Master of Reality
29. Black Sabbath -- Vol. 4
30. Black Sabbath -- Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
31. Black Sabbath -- Sabotage
32. Black Sabbath -- Technical Ecstasy
33. Black Sabbath -- Never Say Die
34. Black Sabbath -- Live Evil

Total price tag for all nine discs, minus tax -- $58.00

Ah, Christmas in February. Rock on.

No comments: